Help Our Charity or Become a Volunteer.
The long-term success of the charity is dependent on the community itself. It is fundraising that is essential to the longevity of the scheme and you can help in various ways. We don't receive any statutory or Lottery funding so we rely totally on the generosity of our supporters. Without local support we would not be able to continue to expand the services we offer to help local children and families affected by poverty.
There are a number of different ways in which you could help:
- By donating good quality clothing; nursery goods; toys (in good condition) and other goods that we can either sell in our charity shop and raise much needed funds, or pass on to a disadvantaged family.
- By becoming a customer of our charity shop, where you can buy quality goods at very reasonable prices, thus helping boost our funds.
- By joining our “Friends of Little Monkeys”
- By supporting our fund raising events. Details of any upcoming events – either fund raising or otherwise - will be posted on our Facebook page.
- By organising your own fund raising event. We will assist you in any way we can.
- By becoming a volunteer. We can only operate successfully if we have volunteers and are always looking for help, particularly in our charity shop.
- By sharing our Facebook page with all your “friends” – we need all the publicity we can get.
- By monetary donations either a one-off or through Gift Aid (particularly if you are a standard rate tax payer).